SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced the latest organizations to choose SAP SuccessFactors solutions for human capital management (HCM), helping power real-time insights and data-driven HR decisions to enable them to become employers of choice for highly skilled talent.
“While the specific needs of our customers vary greatly by industry, location and internal culture, the underlying desire to create unparalleled, digitally driven employee experiences is universal,” SAP SuccessFactors President Greg Tomb said. “Our customers are leading the charge in the increasingly competitive job market by using technology to attract and nurture the next generation of top talent.”
These companies are among the latest to select SAP SuccessFactors solutions during the second quarter of 2018:
- Lane Crawford operates in Hong Kong for over 160 years, it is a luxury fashion retailer undergoes a transformation journey to enhance customer shopping experience and remain competitive. Transforming its age-old human resources (HR) system is part of the journey. With the company goal of having an annual benefit of over HK$4 million, Lane Crawford chose SAP SuccessFactors, which is an integrated and cloud-based HR offering. By offering high efficiency, and the capability of consolidating multiple platforms into one single system, SAP SuccessFactors helps the company implement projects in time and self-service processes for managers and employees are improved.
- OTB is an international fashion group based in Italy consisting of iconic brands Diesel, Maison Margiela, Marni, Viktor&Rolf and Paula Cademartori, and state-of-the-art companies Staff International and Brave Kid. OTB selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help power the company’s digital HR strategy. OTB expects employees to fully embrace its fast-moving enterprise culture by interacting with simple and intuitive applications, developing their skills and activating their personalized career paths.
- Sello Rojo, with more than half a century in the Mexican market, is dedicated to producing and selling milk and its derivatives. The dairy producer chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help improve the development of its 4,800 employees through an innovative digital platform. Sello Rojo also will use SAP solutions to optimize its supply chain, enhancing its delivery logistics to be able to adapt quickly to change.
- Colombina, a Colombian food company that exports its products to more than 70 countries, selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions, along with SAP S/4HANA, SAP C/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Transportation Management and SAP Integrated Business Planning, to help it become an Intelligent Enterprise. By effectively using its data to achieve business goals faster and with less risk, Colombina expects to excel at managing and developing its workforce. It also is adopting a new digital sales model grounded in customer needs and expectations. By partnering with SAP, Colombina seeks an agile and cost-efficient supply chain, while making financial and operational decisions faster with real-time information.
- MG Motor India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned company by SAIC Group, China’s leading automotive company, selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions along with SAP C/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform. By adopting SAP SuccessFactors solutions across the organization, MG Motor expects to improve employee performance. The SAP solutions will help enable MG Motor to build a 360-degree view of its customers, connecting all dealers and drivers and offering personalized service and sales.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited, one of the leading mining enterprises in China, chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions, along with SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud, to help manage its business in China and around the world. Using SAP’s leading Big Data, cloud and Internet of Things technologies, the company aims to build an Intelligent Enterprise and realize real-time analysis and business insights.
SAP SuccessFactors solutions help bring organizations’ purpose to life and put more meaning into people’s work, creating an engaged workforce that improves both performance and profit. The HCM solutions help customers use intelligence to strengthen engagement across the entire workforce, deliver new, meaningful workplace experiences and join a community defining the future of work. The industry-leading SAP SuccessFactors solutions help more than 6,600 customers around the world turn purpose into performance.